Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh goodness, it has been awhile hasn't it? Well my last post after my Timp Hike post I became pregnant!!! Yes, we were trying and after taking two years to conceive Carter it was first times the charm with our little girl due in May! We're pretty darn excited and time has surely flown by. Of course nothing is ready at all in her room (it is currently stacked full boxes & random electronics). We have purchased for her TWO things, yes only 2. Haha, its getting crunch time isn't it? We'll get it done before Im sure. She is due May 27th, Memorial Day and as of tomorrow I will be 31 weeks along, its getting close!!! Carter knows something is going on we talk about it all the time and he can see that mommy has a big 'baby' belly, but he'll still be in a bit of a shock when there's an actual tiny, wiggly, crying baby coming home. He is going to be a great big brother I already know it, he is a super nice and sensitive boy. On a happy mom note, I passed my 3 hour glucose tolerance  test last Friday, YAY! I don't have to give up chocolate my 3rd term! The test was still miserable, especially the first hour after downing the nasty drink. I came very close to fainting. Lame. At least I passed... Any who here in NO particular order are some 'recent' pictures.
 These two were taken last summer 2012
 On one of our excursions up all around Northeastern Utah & into Wyoming 
First snow of the winter
 LOVES to play on Mommy's bus
 One stormy afternoon in the beginning of the 12-13 school year
 Christmastime!!! Christmas sleeper's are awesome.
 Picking out our Christmas tree, we got a real one this year, yay!


 This kid is a car nut, big time always wants to play in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment